Monday, April 7, 2008

Parting Shots [Budapest]

For those of you who have been requesting a photo of us, here you go. On the [hop-on, hop-off tourist] bus, traveling to and fro, exploring the sights. We are the Buda-Pests!

The Angry Whopper! Um, huh? Is this for real? Apparently, it is.

We saw this poster around the city, but didn't take a close look at it until the morning we left. Glad we did. Some sort of cautionary tale about a dog that jumps [or falls?] out a window, walks in the middle of the road, and is hit by a car. At this point, the dog is represented by a puddle of blood with two eyes. Seriously. An ambulance pulls up, a hand reaches out and PICKS UP the puddle. Then, there is surgery after which the [not quite sad-looking] dog is bandaged head to paw. Finally, the less bandaged dog finds a home at some sort of animal sanctuary. I think. Actually, I'm still a bit confused. But, I laughed. Although, I'm not sure that I should have. But, I did. I'm probably going to hell for this.



3 comments:

Ren said...

Hold the door, I'm going to hell right after you for laughing at that dog poster.

I'm so confused by the Angry Whopper. Is it going to make me angry or am I only supposed to eat it when I'm angry?

-Karen

Anonymous said...

me thinks the meat is angry and you won't feel so happy after eating it?

- Mike

Daveland said...

Buda-pests?!? You get the Penalty Box for that one.