Monday, April 7, 2008

Eye on Europe

It's hard not to be motivated to take pictures in Europe. And after a period where I hadn't been that inspired to take a lot of photos, that's a really good feeling. My output is increasing. And I'm starting to really enjoy composing shots. The weather doesn't always cooperate, but that too is part of the process.

So, it's time to show a few of them above and beyond what is on the blog. From Oslo, I added a streetlight to my collection. And, as can be seen in the Budapest images, I continue to enjoy cataloging manhole covers. Statues will always be a favorite subject. As will unintentional humor.

Below are image links to online catalogs for each of our recent trips. Click on a photo and it will take you to the pix for that destination. Fine art photographs are shown alongside pix taken with a small digital camera; it should be easy to tell which is which. Somewhat easy. Oh, and, there are more pictures of TJ and I. Enjoy! Feedback is always welcome.


Copenhagen


Oslo


Stockholm


Budapest

No comments: