Friday, March 14, 2008

Cute Swedonia


How cute are these salt and pepper shakers?!? A surprise gift from TJ. Of course, there's a story. Last weekend, we stayed in town after venturing to Copenhagen and Oslo the previous two weekends. It was raining. Typical. I was working (on my Dad's website). TJ was....bored. He kept pacing around our barren apartment - walked into the office, looked at me, saw I was busy, got a sad little boy look on his face. He wanted me to go with him and find a replacement wine glass. A few weeks back, he had bought a set of glasses, but one had broken. I sent him out alone. He came back with these ceramic shakers. Adorable. TJ and the set of shakers.

Of course, later I noticed something odd. On my way downstairs, the complete set of wine glasses was sitting on the windowsill. But, in the kitchen, there sat another set of wine glasses. Yep, he couldn't resist just buying one to complete the set, he bought a whole new set as well. But, who was I to get complain? Look at these guys...cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what it is, Chris, you will end up breaking 1 or 2 or 3 on the go as the consumption increased anyways, TJ knows how to plan a party well. And look at those shakers!!! How cute.