Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Kissed a Girl




Um, me? Not recently. Barrack, with Hillary? Probably not. And no, this is not wishful thinking for an Obama-Clinton ticket in the Fall election. That would be like wishing for a War of the Roses style divorce.

No, this was just a little bit of Photoshop fun that popped into my head while listening to Katy Perry's new song. Titled appropriately, I Kissed a Girl. Love, love, love this song. I like singing it out loud - ironically, of course. Of course. There may even be some choreography with the singing, but I'll refrain from divulging those details. Just had to talk about this song before the next Music i Full Fart post comes out in June. Katy Perry may be the new Pink. Or a hybrid of Pink and Joan Jett without the lesbian undertones.
Either way, the song is fun. None of that pop-tart music stuff by J-Britimi. Refreshing.

Now, back to Barrack and Hillary. Yes, I am following the election over here. Every cringe-inducing, jaw-dropping, and painful moment of it. And that's just the news commentators. I can't wait until the real battle [of the words] begins this Fall. I'll be over here in Sweden hiding under a rock from embarrassment. Not to fret, I will be voting. I'm not one to shirk my civic duty. Hopefully, one of the two Democratic candidates above won't screw up this opportunity to take back the White House. There is change in the wind. I can feel it all the way across the pond. Either that or we're in for a cool Summer.

And, no, I do not think it is appropriate to refer to Hillary as a girl. She is a woman. And I have a lot of respect for her. Though not as much as I used to have. I merely linked the Democratic race to the title of a pop song - visually. Nothing more. Nothing less. I would hate to cause a kerfuffle.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny how they both look fake... but not nearly as fake and awful as John McFake

Chris said...

You know, way back in 2000, I was prepared to support McCain. Interesting how in less than 8 years that is no longer even remotely possible. I saw this name for him that I think is quite apropos: McBush.