Monday, July 7, 2008

Party Post-Mortem

The Fourth of July party couldn't have been any more fun. Well, maybe if the Swedish Bikini Team had shown up. Still, fun. And warm. The weather gods were listening and the warm temps (27C+) returned just in time. Friends, food, drink, music and good conversation. What more could you ask for? TJ in a silly hat, perhaps?



I was not wearing mine for this photo, but both of us did receive a hat. One of many gifts from our dear new friends welcoming us to Sweden. A few pix from the party. To see more photos, either select a photo below or click here.



One thing I learned at the party is that my compact digital camera is toast. Too much abuse over the years. I've dropped it more times than I care to admit. All the photos seem to be out of focus on one side. Not good. And the trip to Burning Man added quite a bit of dust to the interior of the camera. Dust, you can have as much as you like.

Another thing I learned is that Swedes can really drink. But, occasionally, so can TJ. The day after photo tells the story. Shhhh. Be very very quiet.



No comments: