Friday, July 25, 2008

Giving Props to Pisa

Italy, land of my forebearers. And pasta. But, honestly, only one word adequately and accurately defines Italy:

G - E - L - A - T - O

I could have eaten gelato morning, noon and night. But, since breakfast was included at all the hotels, I missed out on that gastronomic trifecta. Pity.

In Pisa, a rite of passage for [nearly every] tourist is posing for the I Propped Up the Leaning Tower of Pisa picture. We were not ones to shirk our supportive duties. But, the question I have for you is: Who worked it better?



Hotel Recommendation: Hotel Globus in Florence. Very nice. Modern. In the heart of the city. Close to everything.

2 comments:

Daveland said...

It is no surprise that you worked it the best of the 3.

Ren said...

Somehow you managed to out-cheeze my dad's photos in Pisa from when he was a grad student there.

But who cares. GELATO!!! :d