Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Party Post-Mortem

Well, the scariest day of the year is over. And, I am not talking about election day. No, the aftermath of our Halloween party has been cleaned up and put away for next year. Yes, there will be a next year. Click on the image above or here to see photos from the party.

Special thanks to David and Simon for providing me with supplemental photos (and video) from the party. Still, between the three of us, no one had a picture of TJ in full costume as Ghostface from the Scream movies; he discarded his mask and knife quite early. TJ is sneaky that way.

A note about the photos. Many people in the photos have red eye. I decided not to correct them. Mainly, because it was too time-consuming. But also, because the red eyes fit with the demonic theme of the party. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

So, the next day was recovery day. Now I remember why I don't drink a lot of tequila. Two words: massive headache. And TJ? Well, they say that happiness is a warm puppy. But, I think a couple of Advil would have helped more.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh jesssus chrissst! (ie Mr. Slave)